Parents Competition line up

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

And to those of you who question who I became angry with? I'm very sorry. I knew something just wasn't right. It is not your fault that certain individuals sabatoge little girls. There are so many things wrong with this place. For my anger and malice I truly do apologize. But this is MY KID. I AM HER GREATEST CHAMPION! The seething look on the coach's face after the last meet and my daughter's scores? Freaking priceless. She totally rocked that house! Coach COULD NOT MANIPULATE line up. Took everything out of me not to walk down there and do something I may regret. Should any of you be interested in this "certain gym" and their fail *** practices, please send me a private message. I will be happy to inform anyone of interest

rumjello -

From the way you describe what goes on at your gym, it doesn't sound like its a good fit for your family. You have probably made the right decision to move on.

A word of caution though. A single data point of better performance possibly related to the competition order does not make a trend. She could have had a much better week of practice, she could have gotten more sleep, she could have changed just about anything. And yes, maybe the competition order helped her frame of mind.

Good Luck.
NOPE, she hasn't doesn't anything different. I swear...This whole year has been a sham. It breaks my heart to know that adults could actually do this to a child, not my child alone, there were 3, we are not trash, all of us parents make good money, just wouldn't fall into the game of politics. Like I said, my kids whooped arse in the most recent competition. Karma.. Yep....Anyone wants to know who this gym is...PM me...Be happy to report

I am still a very proud "Mama" of a little girl who never deserved what was subjected to her. Bless my beautiful little girl. Your momma loves you!

I am still a very proud "Mama" of a little girl who never deserved what was subjected to her. Bless my beautiful little girl. Your momma loves you!

Why on earth are you allowed to be a proud mama but you are all over the board degrading the sport and the choices other people make for their kids? Telling parents that they have no common sense and they are being abusive to their kids? You call the sport a scam yet you sound like you are sticking with it. Strange.

Why on earth are you allowed to be a proud mama but you are all over the board degrading the sport and the choices other people make for their kids? Telling parents that they have no common sense and they are being abusive to their kids? You call the sport a scam yet you sound like you are sticking with it. Strange.
Ummmm I dunno???

This so cracks me up! Look up what CGM stands for! Trust me....your there. What is your daughter a level 3 or 4? You have 2 choices. You can either take a step back or pull your daughter out of the sport. Trust me, the Coaches, judges and other parents are all out to get you. You really should find a new sport where everyone isn't out to get you....good luck with that.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back