So much to learn

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Hi!

We live in Quebec and my daughter is in level CR3 (not sure what the equivalent is elsewhere). She is ten years old and loves gymnastics. This year is a big year for her with 9 hours of training per week and the routines so much more difficult than last year. We are realizing that we both have so much to learn about gymnastics and that's how we landed here!

welcome!!! what are some skills your daughter is working on? :)

Well guess what? I live in Quebec too, and I know all about CR3, so anything you want to ask I can probably help. Welcome to the Chalkbucket, there are lots of great parents from all over the world here.

Thanks for the warm welcome.

I do not know all the names in English but she seems to be working on front, flic, renverse... don't know if these make sense to you or not...

She adores bars. I think she could literally spend all her time on them! the balance beam seems to be give her a great deal of trouble...

She also has a long way to go when it comes to stress management... hopefully she will gain control before her first meet which is scheduled for right before Xmas.

Talk to you soon!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back